Gourmet Serie "Newport II"™ Gas Grill
Go for the real one...Buy Original Magma
- New beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
- New Electronic Pulse Ignition System; always lights Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
- 100% 18-9 (304) mirror polished stainless steel. For long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- 9” x 18” (23 x 46cm.), 162 Sq.” (1.006 cm²) grilling area, with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
- Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on shore Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange
- Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (), Propane/Butane Mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems in combination with accessory A10-220CE
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat or for use on shore
Build great memories on the water with Magma’s completely redesigned Newport II Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling steaks, burgers, or anything in between. New features include: a beautiful elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included). Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use; while the hermetically sealed thermometer let’s you control the grill’s heat level.
The swiveling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. It uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz® (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus) Propane/ Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing on-board low pressure Propane/ Butane fuel system.
- This Grill comes without mounting system. Please choose your most convenient mounting system
- CE Approval No. UK-DAL-0359-00388
- All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available when you need them
- Serving shelf and Mounting Bracket are sold separately
- We do not sell or ship Campingaz© canisters. You can buy these in your local Marine Store