Low Pressure Control Valve. 6 & 8 mm Hose Barb. Type 3. Low Output
Connect your Magma Grill with a 30 mb. Pressure Regulator to a Gas Bottle or the 30 mb. On-Board Gas System
- Save on the costs of small Campingaz gas canisters
- Longer BBQ'ing without changing gas canisters
- This valve replaces the blue Magma pressure regulator, but only regulates the height of the flames, not the pressure
- The gas pressure is regulated by the pressure regulator on your gas cylinder, or on-board gas system
This Magma valve replaces the blue Magma pressure regulator (10-267) that comes with the BBQ.
The Magma pressure regulator can be used to use the BBQ with Campingaz canisters.. To make BBQ'ing cheaper, replace the Magma pressure regulator with this tap, and connect the tap with a gas hose to the 30mb pressure regulator of your gas cylinder, or your on-board gas system.
The correct gas hose (27045 or 10166) can be found by clicking on the accessories button of your BBQ. Pressure regulators can be found by clicking the "GOK Pressure regulators" button under the "GAS ON BOARD" button in the upper menu of this site.
- SUITABLE FOR: all Marine Kettle gas Grills, Gourmet Series Grills A10-918-2CE-2 and A10-918-2GSCE-2, Connoisseur Series Grills A10-803CE-2 and Adventurer Marine Series Grills A10-703CE-2
- Select the connection you want to use below: