MARINE KETTLE® Gas Grill, Original Size
Go for the real one...Buy Original Magma
- 100% 18-9 (304) mirror polished stainless steel. For long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- "Stay Cool" handle with air cooled supports
- Hinged Lid. Convenient balanced hinged lid will not slam shut
- Newly designed, swiveling, windproof turbo venturi & control valve design. Virtually eliminates blow-outs.
- Place the fuel & valve where it is convenient to you. Allows safe & easy fuel changes
- 15 "(177 sq."= 1142cm²) grill surface
- Burner & hi tech radiant plate heat distribution design. Less flare up, even heat distribution and longer grill life
- Combination “easy-to-clean” grease catch pan/wind baffle. Keeps the wind gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in
- Magma’s patented design fully utilizes both radiant and convection cooking. Quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface evenly while using the least amount of fuel
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a windshield in gusty wind conditions
- Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (), Propane/Butane Mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems in combination with accessory A10-220CE
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat or for use on shore
This grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality. Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses our time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a minimum of fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs.
The patented swiveling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you. This design uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz (CV-470 or CV-270) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing onboard low pressure Propane/Butane fuel system. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up.
- This Grill comes without mounting system. Please choose your most convenient mounting system
- CE Approval No. UK-DAL-0359-00388
- All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available when you need them
- Mounting Bracket is sold separately
- We do not sell or ship Campingaz© canisters. You can buy these in your local Marine Store